Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Fwd: Blog post 2


Sent from my iPhone




One of the best parts in my opinion about getting to go to Puerto Peñasco is getting to see all the different buildings and the way they decorate their homes on the outside. There are sooo many murals all over the place on almost every wall. There are also tiles on a lot of the walls. They are painted different colors and are all mismatched. All the murals are all very bright and all had something to do with the ocean. My favorite mural was one with a mermaid and a blue whale swimming along side each other. The colors were so bright and the details in the whale amazed me. They were so accurate. It makes me think just how connected I feel to the ocean and the creatures that live in it. And it shows just how beautiful our ocean and the creatures living in it are. Puerto Peñasco is such a bright town with lots of color and amazing buildings that catch your eye.

   Hannah Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment